Forum

Car destruction vid...

[Sticky] Car destruction video  

RSS

Admin SWC
(@swcadmin)
Member Admin
29/10/2019 9:17 pm  

I've launched a patreon campaign for the car destruction video, with this we could keep the schedule and also provide that video in full glory.

Car destruction VIdeo patreon

Regards

majordee
(@oqwwvqxmy23l)
03/11/2019 6:58 am  

First in with my pledge!

If you are struggling to make a video in Brazil, why not get a video made where scrap cars are more plentiful? Perhaps you should get in touch with girlsvscars.com? (they are French I think) They have the cars, you have the contacts in the strength scene!

ReplyQuote
Admin SWC
(@swcadmin)
Member Admin
03/11/2019 9:20 am  
Posted by: @oqwwvqxmy23l

First in with my pledge!

If you are struggling to make a video in Brazil, why not get a video made where scrap cars are more plentiful? Perhaps you should get in touch with girlsvscars.com? (they are French I think) They have the cars, you have the contacts in the strength scene!

Nice idea. As I remember he left in site his prices. 100 USD one of his girls and 100 USD for a car. That's for customers not for reselling.

The cost would not change in a lot, but I will try. But still be done as supported video.

Regards

ReplyQuote
skaldrblower
(@skaldrblower)
Active Member Customer
04/11/2019 3:23 am  

i heard you are doing a car destruction video with roganta,which would be awesome.I love to see ruth smashing up a car too.

ReplyQuote
skaldrblower
(@skaldrblower)
Active Member Customer
04/11/2019 3:35 am  

do you think it be possible for your girls to bend the door frames of the cars?,i would definetley pay money to help finance such a video.Hopefully you will make a few car destruction videos.

ReplyQuote
Admin SWC
(@swcadmin)
Member Admin
04/11/2019 3:12 pm  

@skaldrblower

Sure we are think I. Those possibilities:

Karla, Rogatona and Physique or Gil (depends on her schedule)

Aline, bombshell, tatamanola

Glauce, taí, Marta strong

Yes they could bend the door frame.  Karla and Rogatona already made some impossible stuff

ReplyQuote
Anthony Spook Bell
(@anthonybell)
10/11/2019 7:31 am  

@swcadmin

I heard that Karla and rose. Wanted the hand break  applied when they did the car pulling and pushing. They said it was too easy. Did they every do that. Where the break as were applied. If will there be a clip of this ? 

ReplyQuote
b2binfo
(@b2binfo)
New Member Customer
11/11/2019 6:59 am  

@swcadmin

I think it would be amazing if the girls (DEFINITELY including Rogatona - OMG is she strong!!!!) could demolish the car either entirely or as much as possible with their BARE (well gloved for protection) HANDS! Rogatona tore apart that large 6 burner stove like it was cardboard; I suspect with some protective gloves she could probably bend, fold and ultimately rip the bonnet (hood) completely off, possibly bend, twist and rip off a door or two, punch in the rear deck (trunk lid), then tear it off, use gloved fists to punch out the glass - really destroy a car without the need for tools. When she and perhaps another equally powerful woman rips apart all they can by hand (I expect a lot of the car!!), they can finish the car off with sledge hammers - pound it into the ground and flex their powerful muscles standing on their kill!!

ReplyQuote
chemdude01
(@chemdude01)
12/11/2019 5:58 pm  

^^just at thought, but surely an autowrecker (junk yard) must have a cheap old car the girls can destroy? One that doesn't work anymore so noone wants it.

ReplyQuote
Admin SWC
(@swcadmin)
Member Admin
12/11/2019 6:25 pm  

@chemdude01

That's price is for a junkyard car. Still 10x cheaper than the cheapest running car.

Lol

ReplyQuote
Share: